We're so glad you chose us!
Here are a few things to expect on your first appointment with us:
- Be aware that your first appointment will be roughly one hour.
- Arrive early to do paperwork. You will need to arrive 20-30 minutes early
- Bring your insurance card and we will verify your benefits. Please make sure to contact your insurance company to check your benefits ahead of time.
- Please wear comfortable clothing or clothing that is not constricting.
- Where to Park:
- Any of the three spots marked as reserved for Colfer Chiropractic.
- Any of the seven spots marked "visitor."
- Any of the unmarked spots in the Diamond Parking Lot, and advise us of your license plate number so that we can validate your parking online.
- Dr Colfer will review your primary concerns and will go over your history with you, and then conduct a focused examination to determine a diagnosis. Sometimes, additional information such as radiographic studies (x-rays) is needed, but not always. The doctor will discuss her findings with you and explain the diagnosis and the treatment plan, setting goals and objectives with input from you.
- Most of the time, treatment will begin on the same day as the initial examination. Periodic re-evaluations will be done to check progress towards the agreed upon goals and updating of the treatment plan will be done as necessary. Ultimately, at a successful conclusion, Dr. Colfer will recommend continued care at a reduced frequency for wellness, but the choice is always yours
- IMPORTANT: If you were in a motor vehicle accident or injured on the job, please be sure to notify us when making your initial appointment.
We are in network with these insurance plans:
If you do not see your insurance provider listed please contact our office. We are NOT currently in network with Trillium or Trillium Advantage (OHP).