COVID-19 Office Policy Updates
We hope that you and your family members are staying well, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic. As you know, Colfer Chiropractic Wellness Center has been open while taking measures to ensure we keep with CDC guidelines for the safety of patients and staff.
During the past six weeks, we have appreciated the cooperation of our patients in also keeping to these guidelines. Now, as the state is issuing reopening guidelines and lifting some restrictions, please be assured that we will carry on with our heightened standards and policies so that we are able to continue to provide care for our patients at minimal risk.
To this end, we require your continued cooperation, should you elect to seek treatment at this time. Specifically –
- Please wear a cloth or paper mask to cover your nose and mouth during your visit, especially if you are receiving a massage.
- If you arrive early, please wait in your vehicle, rather than the waiting room until it is time for your appointment.
- Please do not bring anyone else with you into the office. We ask that any friends or family remain outside of our office during your appointment.
- You will be asked to have your temperature taken upon arrival. If you are showing a fever, or any of the symptoms consistent with COVID19, or have had potential exposure to the virus, you will be asked re-scheduled your appointment for two weeks out.
- Our staff will be wearing masks and/or maintaining a distance of 6 ft. We have provided hand sanitizer throughout the office for our patients to use.
- We will be continuing to sanitize all surfaces between patients, and have spaced out all appointments to limit patient-to-patient contact.
- We will continue to space out the appointments without overlap to allow adequate time for sanitation between patients. For this reason, we may not be able to accommodate late appointment arrivals, so please be mindful of your scheduled appointment time.
For now, our clinic hours will remain:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00p.m.
Thank you all for your patience and collaboration as we collectively battle this historic situation. For more information regarding COVID-19, please click on the links below, as provided by the Center for Disease Control, and World Health Organization.